I thought I’d join in with Kate Takes 5‘s list – 5 Reasons I Know I’m A…… you get to fill in the blank yourself. (Make sure you hop over and check out the other fab lists.) But how to define myself? I’m a mum – but I witter on about that enough. I’m a teacher – but I’m on a career break, and anyway, The Stressy Mummy has already written that list perfectly. In the end, I’m going with…
5 Reasons I Know I’m a Weight Watchers Leader
1) I weigh everything. Even the cheese on top of my spaghetti bolognaise. I may have lost over 4.5 stone but it’s bad for business if I can’t maintain it… No pressure on me then.
2) I receive texts at 2am on Saturday mornings from people wanting to know the ProPonents values in a kebab. FYI – there’s no standard information about kebab.meat because everywhere’s got their own recipe. Just in case you get the urge to text me.
3) People hide their shopping trolley from me in Asda – or feel the need to justify their tub of ice cream.
4) People surreptitiously check out the contents of my trolley. I have to shop far from home to sneak the goodies in.
5) I have to wait till I’m 10miles away to eat a bar of Galaxy in peace. Mmmmm…