The ever lovely newbie Mother.Wife.Me tagged me in this meme. I still get a kick out of seeing that other people have thought of me but I’ve got loads of these memes to do and as well as the time constraints, there’s the issue of how many Q&A posts you really want to have in your blog in a row (and perhaps the fact that I’m running out of people to tag has something to do with it…). So, as this is identical in format to another meme I completed, I will direct you to my earlier Difficult Dozen for my 12 fun facts (because really, there aren’t 24 facts about me let alone fun ones!), and I really can’t tag another 12 people so I won’t. It would be great if you want to take part, and if you do I direct you to my earlier meme where you will find your 12 questions.
So without further ado, I’m listing the rules (as required) here.
- You must post the rules
- Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
- Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
- Let them know you tagged them
Ok, I’ve posted the rules and told you how to find my 12 fun facts. Straight on to rule 3…
The 12 Questions from Mother.Wife.Me:
- Favourite beach to spend time on? Perranporth, in Cornwall. So many happy summers there. There’s plenty to do, the town is lovely (or it was when I was last there), you can get ice cream cones with a big dod of clotted cream on top and go to the butchers fro a roasting hot, freshly baked steak pasty. What’s not to like? Oh, watch out for the rip tide though – the flags are there for a reason.
- Why did you start blogging? Hmm, I started this with one post in July to make me make more of an effort. It clearly didn’t work. In January I set up a second blog to chart my experiences of Gaelic Medium Education, and the one post on this blog kept coming back up so I went with it and am enjoying it.
- Chocolate or cheese? Ooh, that’s a tough one. Chocolate seems like the obvious answer but actually, I think I feel more of a pang at the thought of never having cheese again so I’ll need to go with that, which surprises me.
- What does it take to bring a tear to your eye – either happy or sad? A poke in the leg with a sharp pin. Or something about sick/less fortunate people (particularly children) doing their best to remain up beat – and the way that communities can pull together to support them in a crisis.
- Has being a parent panned out as you thought it would? I love being a parent and much is as I’d expect but I’m probably more tired than I’d like, and right now my children have so many things to be at each day that I feel like I’m just a chauffeur.
- Which blogger inspires you the most? Oh, a tricky one. I’ve read lots of great blogs and I admire all those bloggers who have dug deep, created a niche and are recognised for their hard work – irrespective of whether they’ve been blogging for a couple of months or a couple of years. “Inspire” is tricky because I suppose I still don’t know what I’m aspiring to so I’m not sure what inspiration I need. If I’m pushed, I’ll say you. Yes, you – the blogger reading this.
- Name five guests for your fantasy dinner party? Um, my mind went blank for this – last time I wrote: Elizabeth Bennett & Mr Darcy, Prince & Princess William, and Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Which song sends a shiver down your spine? Somewhere Only We Know by Keane, though that may be because of the scene in He’s Just Not That Into You that it’s played on. All I know is I love hearing it.
- Ever had déjà vu? Yes, all the time.
- Ever had déjà vu? Pmsl!
- Which movie would you like to have starred in? Pride & Prejudice opposite Mr Darcy.
- How do you feel now you’ve completed this set of questions? Happy. (With shivers down my spine because now I’m listening to Somewhere Only We Know).
For my 12 questions, I (again) direct you to my earlier blog (link at the top of this post).
Now, this is when I’m supposed to tag more people but I struggled to come up with 12 last time that hadn’t already been tagged so instead I put it to you that if you’d like to join in and maybe share a little of yourself with your followers then by all means, join in. Let me know if you do so I can go be nosey.